Who doesn't love Saturdays? Celebrate the weekend with this fun cross pattern by Amy Bruecken Designs. The leaflet includes cross stitch charts for both of the designs.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and a complimentary needle.
- Printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (18" x 30") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (18" x 26")
- 5 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 82 wide x 61 high (Hello Saturday); 100 wide x 47 high (No Cleaning)
- Finished size: 5.8" x 4.4" (Hello Saturday) and 7.1" x 3.4" (No Cleaning) when stitched on 14-count Aida or over two on 28-count linen
- Thread: Classic Colorworks (DMC conversions provided)
- Models were stitched on 30-count Tin Roof linen by Weeks Dye Works
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch