This cross stitch design by Canada-based Peacock & Fig is a twist on a traditional cross stitch sampler. Mortgage Sweet Mortgage is a fun play on the traditional phrase "Home Sweet Home" that reflects the reality of modern home ownership. The design would make a perfect addition to your own home or an ideal housewarming gift.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Raw (10"x18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (13"x18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 64 stitches wide x 84 stitches high
- Finished size: 4.6" x 6.0" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 28-count linen Cashel linen in Raw
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch