A deer rests among the flowers in this folk art inspired cross stitch design by Kathy Barrick.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 9 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (18"x26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 152 stitches wide x 143 stitches high
- Finished size: 10.7" x 10.2" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: Needlepoint Silk (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 40-count hand-dyed linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch