Follow the yellow brick road to the Emerald City, as you stitch your way through Oz! This counted cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street would make the perfect project or gift for any fan of the classic story.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 29 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (15" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13" x 18")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 110 stitches wide x 114 stitches high
- Finished size: 8" x 8" on 14-count Aida or over two on 28-count linen
- Fabric: Model was stitched on 28-count Cashel linen in flax
- Thread: 29 colors DMC
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch