This hand embroidery design by cozyblue is an iron-on transfer pattern, so you can stitch it on any fabric you choose. The tree trunk measures about 7" in diameter, and you can add as many leaves surrounding it as you choose!
Depending on how hard you iron the transfer pattern, there should be enough ink for multiple uses. The pattern also includes instructions for basic embroidery stitches!
Please note: The lines on the transfer are dark gray, so they will work best on light-colored fabrics. The pattern will not show up on dark fabrics. The finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- Paper iron-on transfer pattern (image is reversed)
- Full color image of finished stitching to use as a guide
- Transfer instructions
- Stitching notes and suggested DMC floss colors
- Getting Started with Hand Embroidery guide
- Basic stitch instructions