Celebrate a message of love and acceptance with this cheery counted cross stitch banner from Satsuma Street! You can customize the design to give as the perfect wedding or anniversary gift, or to keep for yourself.
A full backstitch alphabet plus instructions for adding your own names and dates to the design are included.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 19 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (15" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13" x 18")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 76 stitches wide x 108 stitches high (main design)
- Finished size: 5.4" x 7.7" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch