Have yourself a llama little Christmas with Satsuma Street's adorable counted cross stitch llama stocking pattern! An instant family heirloom and the perfect gift for the llama fanatic in your life.
With detailed directions for making the stocking, and alphabet charts so you can personalize it with any name, you'll love making this almost as much as you'll love hanging it up for the holidays year after year.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 20 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Touch of Blue Aida (18" x 25") or 28-count Cashel Linen in Ice Blue (18" x 26")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 155 stitches wide x 237 stitches high
- Finished size: 11.1" x 17" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
*Note: The model was stitched on Bluebell Aida which has a marbled look. Bluebell is temporarily unavailable from the manufacturer, so we have substituted fabric in a similar color but without the marbled effect.