This felt craft kit contains everything you need to make one delicately embroidered needle book. It's the perfect place to store all your needles, and the kit even includes a full pack of hand embroidery needles to get you started!
Felt kits by UK-based felt artist Corinne Lapierre are a treat for crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. Felt is a very forgiving material and these kits are particularly well suited to teaching a beginner to sew and embroider. The suggested embroidery patterns can be as elaborate or simple as you like, and detailed instructions will help you bring the project to life.
Packaged in a decorative cardboard box, and using only the best, softest, and easiest to use wool-mix felt, these kits are also super popular stocking stuffers! The finished book is approximately 2-3/4 inches wide and 4 inches tall.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- 8 coordinated colors of DMC embroidery thread
- 2 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- A pack of hand embroidery needles
- A needle threader