This cross stitch pattern by Japanese designer Kyoko Maruoka (Gera!) depicts the young Anne Frank writing in her diary while hidden away in Amsterdam. Surrounded by motifs representing both war and peace, the quote from her diary reads, "In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart."
- Stitching area: 102 stitches wide x 134 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.3" x 9.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Model stitched on 32-count Riviera Aqua linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 22 (DMC)
This design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- 22 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Riviera Aqua (18" x 25") or 28-count linen in Riviera Aqua (18" x 26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle