With its vibrant colors and bold designs, Mediterranean folk embroidery is both charming and compelling. This dynamic all-over design by Avlea is worked in repeating patterns of reds and blues with black for emphasis.
The design is stitched on a traditional cotton groundcloth that has an open weave and a soft hand. The kit includes everything you need, so it's a perfect choice for beginners.
Inspired by traditional designs, this pattern nonetheless looks fresh and appealing. It will bring a wonderful historic element to the modern home, and is sure to become a treasured heirloom for generations to come.
- Traditional 15-count cotton cloth
- DMC floss
- Tapestry needle
- Stitching Chart
- Stitching area: 69 stitches wide x 97 stitches high
- Stitch over 2 threads (for 13 stitches per inch)
- Finished size: 6-1/2" x 9"
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch