Cross stitch patterns by Canadian designer Samantha Purdy feature irresistible characters taking part in charming domestic scenes. In this one we see a woman in her attic window and we get to imagine her life. Is she cleaning? Packing for a trip? I imagine she has a floor loom up there out of sight and is weaving. What story do you see?
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 77 stitches wide x 78 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.5 " wide x 5.57" high on 14 count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Full cross stitch, half cross stitch, straight stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Attic Window printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles