This biscornu pincushion pattern features a bold and punchy citrus motif on one side and a stylized leaf design on the other. It will add a bright spot of sunshine to any craft room and would make the perfect gift for a seamstress or cross stitcher. Designed by Satsuma Street, the pattern includes charts for both the front and back of the pincushion, plus a link to instructions for how to make the biscornu.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area (each side): 72 stitches wide x 72 stitches high
- Finished size (each side): 5" x 5" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Citrus Biscornu printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (15" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13" x 18")
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles