This patriotic cross stitch trio by Summer House Stitche Workes was inspired by antique woven coverlets and the American Pledge of Allegiance. You can finish each of the three designs individually as pincushions or bowl fillers, or stitch them in a row to finish in a single frame.
- Stitching area: 47 stitches wide x 47 stitches high (each)
- Finished size: 3.4" x 3.4" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen (each)
- Thread: The Gentle Art (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch