Birds, birds, birds! This pattern by The Stitch Mill features an array of sweet feathered friends rendered in cross stitch. From cardinals to blue jays, you're sure to find a favorite. It's an easy-to-stitch pattern that is perfect for the bird-lover in your life, or to add a little happiness to your own decor.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 180 stitches wide x 180 stitches high
- Finished size: 10" x 10" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Birds printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (18" x 15")
- 17 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two size 28 tapestry needles
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).