Conditioning your hands before you stitch (or knit or sew) is always a good idea, but who wants greasy hands touching that precious fabric? No one. That's what makes this hand lotion so perfect. Its non-greasy formula soaks into your skin so it is safe to use before you stitch.
Enriched with shea butter, olive oil, and vitamins A & E, this lotion comes in unbelievably yummy scents. Apply sparing and rub thoroughly to rejuvenate your skin and protect overworked hands.
- Celebration: Inspired by the essence of Red Tea. Sweet, delicate and absolutely delicious, this perennial favorite smells like good, clean fun.
- Yuzu: Clean with a peel. Pucker up and give your hands some love with a kiss of tart citrus + crushed eucalyptus.
- Fig: Fresh-picked clean. Fig is ripened with sweet fig and lychee and crowned by dandelions.
- Lacey: Lacey combines spring blossoms with sweet bergamot creating a light yet alluring fragrance.
- Pineapple Grove: Be a pineapple. Stand Tall, wearing a lily filled crown, and always be sweet on the inside.
- Scentless: For your sensitive side. Scentless keeps your sensitive skin clean and fragrance-free.
Size: 3 oz.