This beautiful Japanese notebook and pencil set are perfect for jotting down notes, mapping out cross stitch designs, or bullet journaling. Covered in specially made washi paper, the slim notebook and pencil box are a great size for tucking in your project bag or purse.
Created using artisan techniques in the Shitamaki region of Tokyo, the blank notebook and matching drawer-style pencil case would make a special gift for the maker in your life, or to inspire your own creative endeavors!
- Special binding that opens flat and stays flat as you write
- 2.5mm grid paper (4 squares equals 1 cm)
- Off-white paper with gray lines that won’t tire your eyes or clash with colors in your design
- Hard cover front with elastic band closure
- Drawer-style pencil case with six high-quality colored pencils (yellow, pink, green, blue, gray, and black)
- Notebook size: 6-1/2" H x 3-3/4" W x 1/4" D
- Pencil case size: 4-1/4" H x 2-1/2" W x 3/4" D