Flatty carrying cases from Japan are perfect for on-the-go stitching. The case has a rigid back so it keeps printed patterns protected and safe from damage, while the gusseted bottom expands to fit your hoop and other supplies.
The flat, rigid design makes the case easy to sip into a tote bag, backpack, or carry-on bag, and the transparent front makes it easy to see what's inside. Opening and closing the case is simple thanks to a flap closure with a strong magnetic clasp.
The case is available in two sizes. The Large size fits a full-page pattern plus supplies, while the Medium size fits a half-page pattern plus supplies. Flatty cases are also great for storing documents, books, and office supplies. Click here to see all the colors and styles available.
Flatty case features:
- Rigid case protects contents from damage
- Slim and lightweight
- Made from durable PVC
- The sturdy, reinforced bottom allows the case to stand on its own
- Transparent front cover lets you see contents at a glance
- Flat design makes it easy to slip into a tote bag, backpack or carry-on bag
- Inner pockets hold slim notions
- A pocket on the back holds patterns and papers
- The magnetic closure doubles as a needle minder!
Flatty case sizes:
- Medium: 10.25"W x 8"H x 0.75"D
- Large: 12.75"W x 9.5"H x 0.75"D