A raven perches on top of a pumpkin and replies 'Nevermore' in this spooky cross stitch pattern by Luminous Fiber Arts. You can finish the pattern as a mini cushion as shown, or pop it in a frame.
The model was stitched on porcelain-colored linen. You could substitute white, antique white, Fiddler's Cloth, or any other color you choose!
- Stitching area: 71 stitches wide x 93 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.1" x 6.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: Weeks Dye Works, Gentle Arts (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 40-count linen in Soft Porcelain
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch