This traditional cross stitch design is stitched in beautiful shades of bue-gray and rust. The pattern by Kathy Barrick features folk art motifs arranged around a young woman walking with her umbrella.
This design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern.
- Stitching area: 94 stitches wide x 121 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.7" x 8.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: Needlepoint Silk (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 40-count hand-dyed linen, but
28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13"x18") would make a fine alternative
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, French knots