This modern and fun pattern by Canadian designer Dear Sukie is a great choice for beginners. The pattern uses only cross stitches, so it's easy to do, and the bold design looks great simply framed in a wood embroidery hoop.
This design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 100 stitches wide x 61 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.15" x 4.25" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the Antlers printed pattern plus:
- 12 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count white Aida (10" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in white (13" x 18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
The model was stitched on 14-count Aida and framed in a 9-inch wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).