A bright color palette lends this traditional cross stitch pattern by Cottage Garden Samplings a modern feel. The model was stitched on 36-count linen, but you can use any fabric you choose!
- Stitching area: 126 stitches wide x 135 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.9" x 8.4" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Model stitched on 36-count Antique Gold Edinburgh linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 16 DMC and 8 Crescent Colours (DMC alternatives provided)
This design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. Get up and stitching quickly with the coordinating thread pack which comes complete with 24 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss.