These quilt-inspired mini cross stitch patterns by quilt and fabric designer Lori Holt are quick to stitch and super versatile. Use any (or all!) of the four included designs to make small projects or gifts. The motifs also the same size as ones in Lori's sampler patterns, so you can mix and match.
The model was stitched on 10-count Tula fabric using floss by Aurifil. You can do the same, or substitute DMC floss (conversions provided in the chart) and 14-count Aida or the linen of your choice.
The design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: Each motif is 34 stitches wide x 34 stitches high
- Finished size: Each motif is 3.5" x 3.5" on 10-count Tula or 2.5" x 2.5" on 14-count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the printed pattern with four individual charts plus:
- 14 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 10-count Tula fabric in Country Mocha* (18" x 26") or 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (15" x 18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
* The models were stitched on 10-count Heritage cloth. We have substituted a similar cloth in Country Mocha, which is slightly darker in color and has a variegated tea-stained finish.