You don't need a green thumb to bring these plants to life. This pattern by The Stitch Mill features a botanical array of sweet potted plants rendered in cross stitch. It's an easy-to-stitch pattern that is perfect for the plant-lover in your life, or to add a little greenery to your own decor.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 144 stitches wide x 144 stitches high
- Finished size: 8" x 8" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Botany printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (18" x 15")
- 27 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two size 28 tapestry needles
The model is shown finished in an 8" embroidery hoop (not included).