This kit has everything you need to complete a richly embroidered appliqué felt decoration depicting three exotic Cacti in pots
framed in a pretty and practical hoop. Detailed instructions are included to help you along.
Suitable for beginners and more advanced crafters looking to develop their stitching skills, the project relies on a range of embroidery stitches and layering. Follow the suggested patterns or use your own ideas. This design could also be used an as appliqué motif on a cushion or bag.
Designed by UK-based felt artist Corinne Lapierre
and made in Britain, this felt appliqué kit is all about layering colors, shapes and intricate embroidery patterns using colored thread and sequins to form a lively framed picture.
- Extra clear instructions and full-scale templates
- A reusable stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 coordinated colors of DMC embroidery cotton
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- One 5” wooden embroidery hoop
- Approx 20 sequins - white and green