This gorgeous and detailed cross stitch pattern by Hands on Design is inspired by the work of chalk artist Priscilla Blain. The pattern comes with three charts: one for the main sampler design, plus one for a sign and one for a mini pillow.
The chart calls for a mix of thread from Weeks Dye Works, Classic Colorworks, and The Gentle Arts, but DMC conversions for all are provided. The model was stitched on hand-dyed 32-count slate fabric. Chalkboard black Aida or linen would make a fine substitution.
- Stitching area: 128 stitches wide x 161 stitches high (main design)
- Finished size: 9.1" x 11.5" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen (main design)
- Thread: Weeks Dye Works, Classic Colorworks, The Gentle Art (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch