The early bird catches the worm, but she needs her coffee first! In this fun cross stitch pattern by Luminous Fiber Arts, a cute chickadee has priorities set. She’s perched on the edge of a steaming cup of coffee with her eye on a nearby worm. Surrounding her are bluebells, roses, vines, and flitting butterflies.
The model was stitched on light gray linen, but you can stitch the pattern on any fabric you choose!
- Stitching area: 138 stitches wide x 144 stitches high
- Finished size: 9.9" x 10.3" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: Weeks Dye Works, Classic Colorworks, Gentle Arts, DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen in Whisper by Luminous Fiber Arts
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch