Cross stitch patterns by Canadian designer Samantha Purdy feature irresistible characters taking part in charming domestic scenes. This one of a home cook stirring her pot of potatoes would make a perfect gift for the chef in your life.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 40 stitches wide x 42 stitches high
- Finished size: 2.86" x 3" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Full cross stitch, half cross stitch, straight stitch, French knot
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Cooking Potatoes printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles