You will want to think twice before reaching into this jar of Halloween treats! A spider, a cockroach, an eyeball, and various creatures are stitched inside the jar labeled Creepy Treats.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 20 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddler's Cloth Aida Lite Oatmeal (9"x15") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (9"x13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 49 stitches wide x 82 stitches high
- Finished size: 3.5" x 5.9" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 14-count Fiddler's Cloth
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch, French Knot