With a fun saying and coffee house colors, this cross stitch pattern is perfect to decorate your coffee nook. Designed by Hands on Design, this is a quick and easy stitch that would also make a great gift for your caffeine loving friends! The finished piece will fit in a 5 x 5 inch frame.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 7 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddler's Cloth Aida Lite Oatmeal (9"x15") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw Natural (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 65 stitches wide x 65 stitches high
- Finished size: 4.6" x 4.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count hand-dyed linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch