This cross stitch pattern by Japanese designer Kyoko Maruoka (Gera!) delightfully depicts a scene from Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, with Alice and the Caterpillar in a garden full of charming details and lush colors.
- Stitching area: 137 stitches wide x 105 stitches high
- Finished size: 9.8" x 7.5" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Model stitched on 32-count unbleached linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 32
This design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- 32 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Raw (18"x21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (13"x18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle