This gorgeous cross stitch design by Barbara Ana Designs features a charming deer rendered in a pretty pastel color palette. A heart in the center of the pattern reads "Joy".
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 9 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Raw (10"x18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (13"x18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 77 stitches wide x 107 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.5" x 7.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch