This fun cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs offers the helpful advice to drink coffee and stitch faster. Count me in!
- Stitching area: 49 stitches wide x 70 stitches high
- Finished size: 3.6" x 5.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: 9 colors DMC solid, 2 colors DMC Color Variations, and 1 color Anchor Multicolor*
- Model was stitched on 28-count linen in a natural brown color
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
* Note: Anchor has discontinued their Multicolor thread line, so the skein of #1302 called for in the pattern may be hard to find. The color is used for the white-ish steam rising above the mug. You could substitute solid white, or a different variegated thread that has tones of white, pink, and light brown or gray.