This fun cross stitch pattern by quilt and fabric designer Lori Holt is our new motto! This quick stitch is perfect for beginners, and would look great decorating your favorite stitching space. It would also make a perfect gift!
The model was stitched on 10-count Tula fabric using floss by Aurifil. You can do the same, or substitute DMC floss (conversions provided in the chart) and 14-count Aida or the linen of your choice.
The design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 70 stitches wide x 70 stitches high
- Finished size: 7" x 7" on 10-count Tula or 5" x 5" on 14-count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the printed pattern plus:
- 5 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 10-count Tula fabric in White (12" x 18") or 14-count white Aida (10" x 18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle