This sweet pincushion features an arrangement of mama and baby elephants, and would be a thoughtful gift for a new mom or the sewers and stitchers in your life. Designed by Satsuma Street, the pattern includes charts for both the front and back of the pincushion, plus a link to instructions for how to make the biscornu. You could also finish the design as a small pillow, as ornaments, or as wall decor.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (15" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13" x 18")
- 8 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area (each side): 72 stitches wide x 72 stitches high
- Finished size (each side): 5" x 5" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch