Stitch up a group of adorable animals each wearing its own unique Fairisle sweater in this cross stitch pattern by Tiny Modernist. The chart comes with all four designs, so you can pick your favorite or stitch them all!
The models shown were stitched on perforated paper to make cute hanging ornaments. Simply trim the paper around the design when you're done stitching for a quick and easy finish. Alternatively, the designs can be stitched individually or all together on Aida or linen.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
Optional bundle includes:
- Printed hardcopy pattern
- 14-count white perforated paper or 14-count white Aida (18" x 21")
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles
- Stitching area: Each is approximately 40 stitches wide x 50 stitches high
- Finished size: Each is approximately 3" x 3.5" on 14-count perforated paper or Aida, or over-two on 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch