Three farm animals peer out of their hoops in this adorable cross stitch pattern by Canadian designer Dear Sukie. You get all three patterns - a lamb, horse, and goat. Stitch just your favorite, or work up all three. They would look sweet hanging in a child's room.
This design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: Each animal is approximately 35 stitches wide x 35 stitches high
- Finished size: approximately 2.5" x 2.5" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the Farm Animals printed pattern plus:
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count white Aida (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel linen in white (18" x 26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
The models were stitched on 14-count Aida and framed in 4-inch wood embroidery hoops (sold separately).