There is nothing like farm fresh eggs! This cross stitch pattern by Luminous Fiber Arts would make a fun addition to your decor, or stitch it as a gift for the chicken-keeper in your life!
The pattern includes one main chart that would look great finished in a frame, plus four smaller charts. Instructions included with the pattern show you how to finish the smaller charts as little egg ornaments.
The models were stitched on hand-dyed light gray linen, but you can stitch the pattern on any fabric you choose!
- Stitching area: 197 stitches wide x 85 stitches high (main design)
- Finished size: 14.1" x 6.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: Weeks Dye Works, Classic Colorworks, Gentle Arts, DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen in Dapple by Picture This Plus
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch