This mini craft kit contains everything you need to make one very tasty looking Gingerbread Man complete with raisin beads and ricrac ribbon icing! Detailed instructions will help you bring the project delightfully to life.
Kits by UK-based felt artist Corinne Lapierre are perfect for crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. Felt is a very forgiving material and these mini kits are particularly well suited to teaching a beginner to sew. Packaged in a decorative cardboard box, they are also super popular stocking stuffers!
Using only use the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt, the kits feature distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere. The finished ornament is about 4 inches high.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 colors of DMC embroidery thread
- 2 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- Springy toy filling
- Satin ribbon and pink cord