This pattern feels like a long walk in the woods. It's a great way to bring the outside in. Created by The Stitch Mill, this pattern features an array of leafy ferns rendered in cross stitch. The model was stitched on black Aida, but it would look lovely on a lighter fabric too.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 140 stitches wide x 140 stitches high
- Finished size: 10" x 10" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Ferns printed pattern
- 14-count Aida in Black (18" x 21")
- 4 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two size 28 tapestry needles
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).