These two lovely cross stitch patterns by Japanese designer Kyoko Maruoka (Gera!) feature flowers that morph into butterflies. Stitched on bright fabrics, the cheery designs can be finished into round tin lids as shown, or you can display them in a hoop or frame. (Please note: Finishing instructions for the tins are not included with the pattern.)
- Stitching area: Each is approximately 50 stitches high by 50 stitches wide
- Finished size: Approximately 3.6" x 3.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Model stitched on 28-count Riviera Aqua linen and 28-count Bright Pink linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 15 (DMC)
This design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. A thread pack is also available. The thread pack comes with 15 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss along with a complimentary size 24 tapestry needle.