The fluffiest sheep takes center stage in this cute cross stitch pattern by Luhu Stitches. The pattern uses mostly whole cross stitches with just a few half stitches and some easy backstitching.
This pattern is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 7 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss*
- 14-count Raw Natural Aida (9" x 10") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw Natural (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 73 stitches wide x 83 stitches high
- Finished size: 4.6 x 5.2" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC and Weeks Dye Works
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch, Fractional stitches
* The pattern specifies 4 colors of Weeks Dye Works thread. DMC thread will be substituted in the fabric and thread bundles. Please note that this will give a slightly different finished look than the model.