Three foxes jump and play among the falling leaves in this sweet cross stitch pattern by Canadian designer Dear Sukie. The design uses only cross stitches, so it's a good choice for beginners and experts alike.
This design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 98 stitches wide x 99 stitches high
- Finished size: 7" x 7" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the Frolicking Foxes printed pattern plus:
- 4 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count white Aida (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel linen in white (18" x 26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
The model was stitched on 14-count Aida and framed in an 8-inch wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).