Make a fun and easy halloween cross stitch with this pattern by Tiny Modernist. In this spooky scene, three skeletons are silhouetted against a large harvest moon, surrounded by jack-o-lanterns, fall trees, and tombstones. When stitched on 14-count fabric, the finished piece fits perfectly into a standard 5" x 7" frame.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 14-count Aida in Black (9" x 10") or 28-count Linen in Black (9" x 13")
- 4 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 81 stitches wide x 54 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.8" x 3.9" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch