This cross stitch pattern is perfect for summer stitching. The design is relatively small, so it will stitch up quickly and is a good choice for beginners.
Happy Camper is part of a 3-part series by Shannon Christine. You can stitch each individually, or combine the three into a single piece. If you want to stitch all three, see the Happy Camper Trio listing.
Happy Camper is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 17 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count white Aida (9" x 10") or 28-count Cashel linen in white (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 60 stitches wide x 67 stitches high
- Finished size: 3.75 x 4.2" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch