A summer scene plays out in this 3-part cross stitch design by Shannon Christine. The pattern is comprised of three separate charts that you can stitch individually or combine into a single piece. Information on how to combine the three designs is available on the designers's website (link included with charts).
If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Three separate hardcopy printed patterns (Happy Tent, Happy Canoe, and Happy Camper)
- 17 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count white Aida (10" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in white (13" x 18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 202 stitches wide x 60 stitches high
- Finished size: 12.6 x 3.75" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch