Ghosts, witches, and bats soar around a spooky haunted house in this Halloween cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs. The pattern calls for some variegated floss for added texture and interest.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed hardcopy pattern
- 12 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss, including 2 variegated colors
- 14-count Aida in Raw (18"x21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (18"x26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 98 stitches wide x 95 stitches high
- Finished size: 7" x 6.8" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: 10 DMC solid, 2 DMC Color Variations, 1 Weeks Dye Works
- Model was stitched on 32-count Vintage Linen Country Mocha
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch, French knot