Modern typography makes a graphic statement that is a breeze to stitch in this cross stitch pattern by Hello From Liz Mathews.
Use a black-on-white scheme like the model, or choose any color combination that fits your decor. When stitched on 18-count Aida (or over 2 on 36-count linen), the finished piece will fit in an 12" x 18" frame like the model.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 1 skein of DMC cotton embroidery floss
18-count Antique White Aida (18" x 21")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 270 stitches wide x 54 stitches high
- Finished size: 15" x 3" on 18-count Aida or 36-count linen
- Thread: Thread Gatherer Silk (DMC conversion provided)
- Model was stitched on 36-count Cloud Burst Legacy Linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch