Two fun (and accurate!) cross stitch patterns by Amy Bruecken Designs. The leaflet includes cross stitch charts for both of the designs.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and a complimentary needle.
- Printed pattern
32-count Mint Splash Evenweave (13" x 18")
- 8 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 59 wide x 47 high (Past Bedtime); 96 wide x 71 high (One More Stitch)
- Finished size: 3.7" x 2.9" (Past Bedtime) and 6" x 4.4" (One More Stitch) when stitched on 16-count Aida or over two on 32-count linen
- Thread: Classic Weeks Dye Works (DMC conversions provided)
- Models were stitched on 32-count Mint Splash Evenweave
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch