Jane Austen fans unite! This beginner cross stitch pattern by Lindy Stitches is perfect for all you readers with high literary taste and a sense of humor. Time to binge your favorite Jane Austen adaptation and stitch!
The finished design will fit in a standard 5" x 7" frame when stitched on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count white Aida (9" x 10") or 28-count Cashel linen in white (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 71 stitches wide x 98 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.1" x 7" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch