Tea takes center stage in this charming cross stitch pattern by Italian designer Madame Chantilly. This versatile pattern comes with charts for four different designs of various sizes for you to stitch.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 8 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Raw (18"x21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (18"x26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 123 stitches wide x 86 stitches high (largest design)
- Finished size: 8.8" x 6.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 36-count natural linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch